+34 626 285 139

Type of operation
Type of property
Build size
Plot size
  • Home
  • >
  • Immigration - Spain

Immigration & Golden Visa

We have an extensive international experience with resolving immigration issues.

INVESTOR VISA (GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM by property investment)

  • The Investment must be made without financing regarding the first 500.000,00 €.
  • The investment can include one or multiple properties and the properties can be rented out.
  • The Golden Visa allows all holders to work anywhere in Spain.
  • Properties can be bought and sold, so long as the investment threshold is maintained.
  • You can include your spouse, children under 18 years old, children over 18 who are economically dependent on you, dependent parents or grandparents in the same application
  • With the Golden visa you can travel the whole Schengen.
  • You just need to visit Spain once during each residency period.


NON-LUCRATIVE VISA(Residence in Spain with no economic purpose)

  • It allows you to stay in Spain for up to a year, then for renewal periods of two years.
  • After living in Spain for five consecutive years, it is possible to apply for permanent residence.
  • It does not give you the right to work legally for a Spanish Company until you are granted permanent residence.
  • Family members may obtain derivative status that allows them to live and attend school in Spain 



as a family member of an European Union citizen

Third country nationals that are family members of an European Union citizen can be granted a residence and work permit that will enable them to live and work in Spain under the same conditions as EU citizens.

Direct relatives, first-degree descendants, first-degree ascendants as well as other relatives are considered as family members in the sense of EU Free Movement Directive. 



This site uses cookies to give you the best user experience. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent agreeing to our cookies policy.

X Accept More information